[Ubuntu-be] Dipro fair in Mechelen on 29/03/2009

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be
Sat Mar 21 20:02:36 GMT 2009

Hi,

2 questions:

*1) Is there some Ubuntu support?* Ubudget (Ubuntu Budget),
merchandising stuff, ... ?
Are we expected to burn CD-R's ourselves for the event?
How much should I have to burn to be realistic?
Don't feel like having 100 left over at the end of the day. I don't use
much CD-R myself (mostly CR-RW and DVD-RW), so I don't want to have a
huge bunch of empty CD-R's lying around here for too long of a time...

Also I don't have anything to visualize the stand (posters, TUX-puppet,
etc...) Is there a stock on this? (and how to get this?)

*2) I need company*
I've never even been at a Ubuntu booth (I've been at 1 Dipro fair
november last year, but there was no Ubuntu booth there that time), so I
haven't helped standing at one either... I can't see me standing alone
there. If there is someone else to accompany me, I'll be happy to be
there for that day (and take my computer along - it's a pretty high-end
PC with 2 old LCD monitors doing a great job) I assembled the computer
myself, bought the components at Dipro...

So... help me out and I'll be glad to be there... otherwise we'll keep
Mechelen in ignorance for another period ;)

Cya.
Jurgen.