[Ubuntu-be] Planning for Dipro fair Antwerp 24/05/2009

jean7491 jean7491 at free.fr
Sat Mar 21 16:03:15 GMT 2009

Hi,

I plan to contribute to the Dipro fair in Antwerp on 24/05/2009, we can
go together with my car.
According to the wiki, Michel Daggelinckx will help.
We need at least 1 volunteer from Antwerp area to man the booth and, if
possible, someone who can coordinate with the local computer club, if
necessary !

Jean