[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu-be re-activation / IRC meeting

Matthew Deboysere matthew at next-games.nl
Tue Mar 17 19:28:11 GMT 2009

Well, as someone who wants to really help, I have to say I can never be on
this meeting if it's that day on that hour. I'm mostly on the train that
specific hour and I can use my Mobistar Everywhere (which doesn't properly
work in Ubuntu, so I need Windows for that, but I'm working on it!), but it
will lag certainly.

The problem is we can never choose a perfect moment. There will always be
people who will not be able to attend it, so maybe two sessions? Every week,
but once on for example a Wednesday, and the other times on Sunday.

Matthew