[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu-be re-activation / IRC meeting

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Sun Mar 15 16:09:11 GMT 2009

Op zondag 15-03-2009 om 13:58 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef guy
duportail:
> Some ideas:
> -organize a national  Ubuntu-day on or around the release of Windows 7(profit
> the media attention for operating systems)

That's one thing that could be discussed, but judging from the huge
response on the release party topic...

> -start an ubuntu-be help forum and news pages.(because the dutch forum is
> becoming a fight-arena)

There has been some "fighting" by a couple of people, mostly in the
non-technical parts of the ubuntu-nl forum, but I'm sure they are
working on that.  The technical part of the forum seems to work fine
(judging from my quick look at the things--I'm not a frequent visitor).

--
Jan Claeys