[Ubuntu-be] New posters and flyers - how many? printing?

Andy Airey airey.andy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 08:24:09 BST 2009

Hi,

I mailed my contact at TheStuff.be[1] and he said the following:

> Ja ik kan betere deal doen
>
> 5000 ex -> €65
>
> 250 ex -> €137
>
> Prijzen zonder btw, maar ik doe 10% eraf voor ubuntu

So that's 70.79 for 5000 flyers (which is A LOT of flyers) and 149.139 for
250 posters, VAT included.

Service would be pickup at Leuven or Tervuren, and otherwise delivered by a
courier (on the site it says €15, but maybe less for us - don't know) to
some address.
But I think pickup is easier for us anyway, no?

Anyway, this is what I could do.

Andy

[1] http://www.thestuff.be/