[Ubuntu-be] New posters and flyers - how many? printing?

jean7491 jean7491 at free.fr
Thu Jun 18 22:28:38 BST 2009

Hi to all,

Questions about new posters and flyers:

1. Before we start printing new posters and flyers, we need an
evaluation of the amount of products we need for the coming year(s?).

If you think you can contribute to the promotion of Ubuntu by using
posters and flyers, please give the following information about what you
need (not for Dipro fairs):

Poster 2009 "Free your PC" : how many do you need? NL or FR? why?

Flyer 2009 background yellow-marron : how many do you need? NL or FR? why?

This is only information, not an order!

2. Best prices we found are the following:

For the flyer, flyer.be <http://flyer.be/> (no cost for the port): 1250
ex. for 54.45 euro, 2500 ex = 66.55 euro and 5000 = 83.49 euro (VAT
included).

For the poster, maxevent.be <http://maxevent.be/>: 250 ex. A2 for 140
euro + 10 euro port (VAT included).

If you knows better prices and services, please give us the information.
--

Jean
/Ubuntu Belgium Events Team/