[Ubuntu-be] Flyers : new (3 and 4)

jean7491 jean7491 at free.fr
Tue Jun 9 22:32:41 BST 2009

Remarque pertinente!
Good remark, likely no problem to add the sentence,

but the name of the editor? can an "association de fait" without
official address be responsible for the publication? i don't think. what
is the address (city) of the bank account? i have no idea.

What do you think about the 4 proposals, design and text, pro and contra ?

Jean