[Ubuntu-be] HCC Mechelen - Ubuntu meeting

Willem whuysmans at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 20:51:24 BST 2009

Announcement for our meeting on june 8, 2009 from 7.30 PM

Location: Salons Breugel, Zemstbaan 1 - 2800 Mechelen

This is a meeting for Dutch speaking computer enthousiasts, we
programmed the following workshop:

Handig om weten voor de beginnende (K)ubuntu gebruiker, ...
... Instellingen, de commandoregel, fonts, multimedia, software toevoegen.

May be we can get some support from the ubuntu community, everybody is welcome.

We do have internet connection, a notebook, beamer and screen on the location.

Willem Huysmans - coordinator HCC afdeling Vlaanderen, Mechelen.