[Ubuntu-be] Fwd: 50eme candidat Ecolo à la région - priorités de campagne - défense des logiciels libres

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Wed Jun 3 23:33:40 BST 2009

Le 4 juin 2009 00:09, Jan Claeys <ubuntu at janc.be> a écrit :

> What proves that "Jan Claeys" or "Nicolas Pettiaux" are real names?
>
> People have the right to use nicknames, and such an "on-line identity"
> is as credible as the sum of things said and actions done under that
> name.

Indeed. I just said that I don't like this and disapprove such usages,
especially when it comes with a negative critics and no positive
proposal, on a list where we get to know each other with the time.

Thanks,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Pettiaux
April - « promouvoir et défendre le logiciel libre » - www.april.org

Rejoignez maintenant plus de 5000 personnes, associations, entreprises
et collectivités qui soutiennent notre action