[Ubuntu-be] Sponsoring & donations

Matthew Deboysere matthew at next-games.nl
Fri Jul 10 15:50:06 BST 2009

Well. In case of donations, we do have info about that, with a bank account
number, but when will the donation page will be updated? There are some
amounts of money like the fair in Antwerp in May which I don't see. It even
just ends on the eind of 2008, with no idea about the current balance.

Please, give us some updates.

Matthew