[Ubuntu-be] Foldable CD sleeves

jean7491 jean7491 at free.fr
Wed Jul 8 16:17:05 BST 2009

Steven,

During the Dipro fairs, we distribute cd's to interested people:
generally we have a limited stock of original cd's from Canonical, and,
when the stock is distributed, we start burning cd's and insert it  in
white paper bag's or jacket's we buy at the fair.

How many jacket's do we need? Based on my experience, at each fair we
distributed +/- 30 originals and 40 self-burned cd's. 50 jackets could
be enough for 1 fair.

The CD sleeve you propose is very nice, but difficult to use for 50
items due to the folding-manipulation and the inkt-consumption when you
use your homeown inkjet printer.

A cheaper alternative could be to print one side of the white jacket
with a lighter design composition (inkt-economy), something like this:

--
Jean
/Ubuntu Belgium Events Team/