[Ubuntu-be] Proposal for printing new posters and flyers for Ubuntu-be

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be
Thu Jul 2 13:53:09 BST 2009

Hi,

I can imagine one would want to evolve in the posters (even though I would tend to keep the old posters... they might also create a point of recognition too...)

If we do move on to new posters... the least we should do, is calculate how many posters we have used (substract leftovers from initial order) and take that number into account. Divide it by the number of years we have used it.

Then this could be used as a base to decide how many to print this time.

Jurgen.

: Matthew Deboysere [mailto:matthew op next-games.nl]
>Verzonden
: donderdag
, juli
 2, 2009 12:18 PM
>Aan
: ''Ubuntu Belgium''
>Onderwerp
: Re: [Ubuntu-be] Proposal for printing new posters and flyers	for	Ubuntu-be