[Ubuntu-be] Proposal for printing new posters and flyers for Ubuntu-be

Alain Baudrez a.baudrez at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 12:40:20 BST 2009

I am pro printing the new posters. I see it this way.  There are now
400 support points (steunpunten). If 1 in 2 of them ever organize or
help organizing an Ubuntu-related event, we use 80% of our stock.
Moreover, there is no reason whatsoever to think that Ubuntu will be
less popular, on the contrary. Windows 7 is coming along at the same
time the 9.10 will be released. So we better be prepared and posters
and flyers are ideal tools for that pupose.

So, let's print those posters, notify our support point that they can
have a poster for an event and let's prepare for the install party
with posters and flyers

Alain