[Ubuntu-be] Proposal for printing new posters and flyers for Ubuntu-be

Mark Van den Borre mark at markvdb.be
Wed Jul 1 17:49:32 BST 2009

> printing 5000 flyers A6 and 250 posters A2, both in dutch, even with
> delivery by mail or courrier (70,79 + 149,14 + 15 = 234,93 euros).
> I propose to go on with the order, but need a confirmation for the paiement.
+1 on flyers.

As an individual ubuntu-be.org supporter, I'm not convinced spending
money on 250 nl posters is wise when we still have plenty (1000+) left
and a limited budget.

But as the only person with bank account access, I absolutely don't
want to block a widely supported decision. So...

Please tell me what to do with my treasurer hat on. If within a week,
at least 5 people reply to this message that printing new posters is a
good idea, it's a go.

Mark
--
Mark Van den Borre