[Ubuntu-be] help: map.ubuntu-be.org/fr ?

Y P yellow.penguin at edpnet.be
Fri Jan 30 21:19:33 GMT 2009

Hello,

I'd like to help a friend of Oupeye, (Liège):
he's blind and wants to migrate from an old Debian Sarge to Ubuntu (with
Orca screenreader and Espeak etc):
I advised him to have a look at the map.ubuntu-be.org/fr site, but this site
seems no longer to be as easy as before to be used:
I did tried myself under a text browser (Lynx) and i wasn't able to find
some local help for him under Liège of by selecting the entire List.

Can someone tell me more about that site: IMHO its not so simple and
intuitive as before, so not easy to find the information you were looking
for.
If someone know about a support point for him near postcode 4680 Oupeye or
so, thanx in advance to tell me.

Y P