[Ubuntu-be] HotSms

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Thu Feb 19 18:36:54 GMT 2009

Op donderdag 19-02-2009 om 16:02 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Dries Van
Hooydonck:
> Indeed. I forgot that the ubuntu mailing address was in my address
> list.....

You should NEVER give your contact list to a site.

*NEVER*.

Especially not if they say they will give information they gather to 3rd
parties and it's not their responsibility if these 3rd parties abuse
that info (but of course you didn't read the "Algemene Voorwaarden").

> I didn't intend to spam at all and maybe you guys and girls also like
> to have 5 text messages a day through [snip]? Why not?

No, we don't want to give our personal info to a company with a dubious
morality.

> Anyhow, the unsubscribe mail was also in my list so I got bounced from
> the mailing list and had to make a new subscription.....

No, I unsubscribed you, and you are moderated now.  I'll disable the
moderated-switch now, but be sure to never do this again...

> My apologies if this bothered anyone!

You can leave out the "if"...

--
Jan Claeys