[Ubuntu-be] Company that promotes foss

Jürgen jurgen.priem2 at telenet.be
Thu Feb 12 17:29:18 GMT 2009

Hello,

People at the ubuntu booth at fosdem. You may or may not remember a
person asking something to you about contacting oxfam and letting them
know about the existence of foss in general and ubuntu in particular.
Some kind person gave me the name of a company leader "Patrick Decoene",
who contacts other companies and vzw's. However I have not found this
company. I googled different versions of this name with a lot of search
terms about linux, foss etc.
Could somebody enlight me with the name of this company?

Kind regards
Jürgen