[Ubuntu-be] FOSDEM booth

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Mon Feb 2 12:51:52 GMT 2009

David Art schreef:
> I'll be there saturday and sunday. I can bring a 19''  and   20'' TFT
> screen , my netbook "Acer Aspire One" and a "Asus EeeBox" , both under
> ubuntu 8.10
>
> I can also bring the same laptop than last year (Medion MD96290)

We only have 1 table, and we'll need some space to display the
"merchandise" too.  We won't be able to put 20 systems on display at the
same time...  ;-)

Maybe bring at least one system with one of the mediacenter softwares
(e.g. like was on your laptop last year).

Oh, and you could bring your EeeBox instead of the desktop I planned to
bring, as it has built-in wifi (I hope it works with Ubuntu?), which my
desktop hasn't.  Plus it saves some space too.

When will you arrive at FOSDEM every day?

Jan