[Ubuntu-be] FOSDEM booth

Tom Van Braeckel tomvanbraeckel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 10:26:26 GMT 2009

- I'll be at FOSDEM on Saturday & Sunday, and I'll come over in between
talks to answer some questions from passers-by. I can also help install
Ubuntu on laptops and fix various issues people might have. If there are
other things that need to get done, I'm happy to help out.

- I'll bring my OLPC XO laptop. It runs Xubuntu Intrepid, tuned for the
XO, from an SD card. The CPU runs at 500Mhz (25% overclocked) and plays
video, runs Firefox 3, OpenOffice,... Perhaps this can be used to show
XFCE running on low-end machines, or on the XO specifically.

- I haven't taken a decent look at the schedule yet, so I'm not sure how
much time I'll have to spare. Could be a little, could be plenty.

Op maandag 02-02-2009 om 00:39 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef Jeroen
Budts: