[Ubuntu-be] Install Party Report and futur activities

Adrien Rami ramtar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 07:37:00 GMT 2009

Hi everydody,

This my report for the Install Party @ Ecaussinnes (12 December 2009).

I think it was a success and all people was very happy to participate to
this event. A lot of people from the forum Ubuntu-fr came and I have the
help of laclic from Charleroi.

It was very interesting because we show some funny stuffs to people:

- Media Center with Ubuntu
- Gnome Shell
- and some tips and advice

A lot of people of the school who came think that is hard to use linux but
now they now that is not complicated with Ubuntu :).

All people ask me when we will do an other event and I say we will do an
Install Party for 10.04.

We made a short movie of this event (unfortunately it's a very bad quality
but for the next time we will take all we need to make a good one):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXi8-DQiK6Q

For the 10.04 we think that we will do a Ubuntu day at the school and I hope
we can made conference, GNU Lan Party, and Install Party of course :). I
will contact you sooner for this futur event.

Rami Adrien
Sent from Charleroi, Wht, Belgium