[Ubuntu-be] Introducing myself

Raymundo Vásquez Ruiz ray at lunasexta.org
Mon Dec 14 09:10:24 GMT 2009

Hi!
This is Raymundo, I am a Mexican living in Belgium (Aarschot) for a few
months, and linux user for about 5 years (Debian and Ubuntu).
I am a software developer (mainly) and root user in some independent
servers in Mexico. I've also participated in workshops and conferences
about the linux world in the city where i used to live, mainly in the
FLISOL (Latinamerican Free Software Installation Fest).
Right now I am starting to do some freelance here in Belgium, and also
looking to participate actively in any linux local community =).

Hope I can help here

Ray