[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu-be IRC meeting 26/08/2009 at 21 h. cancelled

jean7491 jean7491 at free.fr
Thu Aug 27 17:39:45 BST 2009

Steven,

Unfortunately, not all people connected in #ubunu-be (and in the list)
are attending the meeting !
When starting at 21 h., the first question is "who is here for the
meeting?", with limited reaction, and we wait 15 minutes (yesterday 30
minutes), for late connected people.
Additionally, we try to call some connected people.
Not all pseudos in IRC are familiar to me.
--
Jean
/Ubuntu Belgium Events Team/