[Ubuntu-be] Request for promotion material

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 12:43:22 BST 2009

Hi,

I can't help with the material but you may want to advertise the event
on the Ubuntu-be website. If you have a Launchpad account it is
simple, click ton login button on http://ubuntu-be.org then go to
http://ubuntu-be.org/node/add/event and enter the information about
the event. You can also mail me with the details (in English or
French, I don't speak Dutch, sorry) and I will publish add the event
to the website.
2009/8/29  <fabian.h at telenet.be>:
> Hello,
>
> The following message is for the dutch speaking people.
>
> Op 5 en 6 september staan de BitMappers in het cultureel centrum in Hasselt met de promotie van de BitMappers en Ubuntu op de cultuurbeur.
> Graag hadden wij nog wat promotiemateriaal gehad. We denken hierbij aan posters + cd's. Kan iemand hierbij helpen?
>
> Vriendelijke groeten,
>
> Fabian

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people