[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu-be Forum ?

Matthew Deboysere matthew at next-games.nl
Fri Aug 28 20:29:56 BST 2009

If we don't use the mailing list for discussions, than this could be a good
solution. I'm in favor and I want to volunteer for moderating it.

There is only one thing I think will happen: less people will contribute. A
forum is easier to ignore than constantly receiving e-mails. (Just admit it.
If you can't make a filter for putting your Ubuntu mail in a different
folder, than you can't make a filter for moving it to the recycle bin or
Spam section. ;-)

Matthew