[Ubuntu-be] Pre-orders for new posters Ubuntu-be

jean7491 jean7491 at free.fr
Mon Aug 3 21:54:14 BST 2009

Hi to all,

As suggested by François, I come back with the proposal of pre-orders
for the new posters (model (dutch) below): the idea is to increase the
amount of ordered posters for a lower price/piece.

If we order 250 ex., the (sell) price for 1 poster will be 1,50 euro,
for a pre-order of 10 to 30 pieces, decreasing for more.

For a global order of 1000 ex., the price for 1 poster will be reduced
(0,75 euro for 10 to 30, decreasing for more posters), but we need much
more pre-orders.

Please let me know _(before 10/08/2009)_ how many posters A2-Nl you are
willing to (pre-)order posters with a minimum of 10 !

Exact price will be determined by the volume of the order. If enough
pre-orders, we can order 500, 750, 1000 posters, or more ...

If there is a need for the French version of the poster, it is also
possible if enough pre-orders.
/Ubuntu Belgium Events Team/