[Ubuntu-be] Proposal for printing new posters for Ubuntu-be

François Cauwe francois at cauwe.org
Sun Aug 2 00:38:44 BST 2009

I don't disagree that you should print new ones, it's good to have
different things.

BUT maybe you can find people that what to buy a large amount of them,
which reduces the price for everybody.
I remember that the first 250 were the most expencive ones, trying to
print more would not be a bat idea.
You could do preorders starting from now for 10 days, and maybe you can
make a financial zero opperation like last time?
If you don't try, you wont know! If you want to do make it happen, it's
important to poke people personally to get a better response :)

I think the money mather is detail, you last mail got *enough positive
response to go ahead* imho.
But _I would still ask around to see if nobody is interested to buy  a
large amount_ (like 100/250)? Maybe some people want to distribute them?
I remember that we sold a package of 250 on fosdem the first year.

We also put no reference on purpose, so we could exchange the with our
ubuntu-nl collegeas, it is up to you to see what's best.

good luck!

François