[Ubuntu-be] new member

jean7491 jean7491 at free.fr
Sat Aug 1 22:38:33 BST 2009

Jan,

Welcome in the Ubuntu-be community !

We allways need volunteers willing to be involved in all kind of Ubuntu
promotion events.

See the agenda on the website http://ubuntu-be.org/nl/calendar and the
future events in the wiki
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/FutureEvents .

If you have the possibility, you could join the team organizing an
Ubuntu-be booth in Antwerp Expo (Dipro Computer Fair) on 13/09 and/or
29/11/2009.

For details, see
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ComputerFairs/Antwerpen_2009-09-13 .

Best Regards