[Ubuntu-be] Proposal for printing new posters for Ubuntu-be

jean7491 jean7491 at free.fr
Sat Aug 1 17:58:03 BST 2009

Hi to all,

My point of view about posters is different : I consider posters as a
support for the promotion of Ubuntu in places like fairs, public events,
and other activities.
The aim is to present an eye-catcher  for the public  passing by a
booth, facilitating contacts.
The decoration of a booth requires several posters of different designs
(old + new).
For this reason, we need additional posters, but only a small amount of
posters (250 ex. see below), but more often new  models.
If additionally we can sell posters, that's better !    But we don't
need buyers before to start printing.

About timing, we need (old and new) posters and flyers for the Dipro
fairs in september : I hope a clear decision from the treasurer on this
matter within the next 10 days, before introducing the order.

Jean