[Ubuntu-be] Belgian Team - Report IRC meeting on 01/04/2009

jean7491 jean7491 at free.fr
Mon Apr 6 21:25:50 BST 2009

Reports of IRC meetings are here
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/IrcMeetingAgenda

Please read at least the the report of the past meeting ant the agenda
of the next meeting _before_ the meeting.

Present at the meeting 01/04/2009 (in random order):

pvandewyngaerde, bbartek, mongolito404, warddr, IV301, siegie, JanC, siegie, mimor, Zhann, Gh0sty

1. Release Jaunty Jackalope organized on 25/04/2009 by Computer club BitMappers  <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BitMappers>in <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BitMappers> Hasselt

Lack of exchage of information between BitMappers and Ubuntu-be about
this event, we should support this local initiative, but better
communication is a must.

2. Cleaning of the wiki

The wiki, especially Pages People (Who), Meetins (and IRC meetings
agenda) and ToDo needs to be cleaned and updated to be more attractive

3. Website Ubuntu-be

To improve the site we need feedback from users and Ubuntu-be members.
There are several way to suggest improvement : bug report (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-belgium) or mail in the mailing list

4, Information about the IRC meetings

The Log and report of the meetings are posted in the wiki, it is
suggested to post the report in the M-L.

5.Possibility of a Release Party in Gent end of paril or may (after the
end of the meeting)

Suggestion : CerieuzeNeuze Brusselsesteenweg 412 Gent/Ledeberg,

When : on friday or saturday, in the afternoon oe evening ? Proposal
will be done through the Mailing List.; tram and/or bus from the
station, limited parking, wifi available.

5. Next IRC meeting

Wednesday  08-04-2009  at 21h.

Please read at least the the report of the past meeting ant the agenda of the next meeting _before_ the meeting.