[Ubuntu-be] [website] Feedback
jean7491 at free.fr
Fri Apr 3 22:53:24 BST 2009
A few personal ideas to contribute to this topic :
It's usefull to add to the website information about future events, not
only by Ubuntu-be organized or Ubuntu related, but enlarged to Linux and
FOSS related, as a way to be active part of a large community and be
Related to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/Website/Events :
- a web visitor should have a quick view of future events - I like the
example of Ubuntu South Dakota - with an indication who is organizing,
Ubuntu-be participation and a link where to find more information (can
be site of organisator).
- events to be added in the website could be introduced via the mailing
list (everybody can add additional information) +in the wiki, and later
added by a Web Editor to the website.
- no need of access map or upcoming events map,
- no need to assert "intention to attend to an announced event"
- Ubuntu-be members willing to express availability to help can use the
mailing list or wiki (for Ubuntu-be event or participation) or contact
- reports of events in the wiki, linked with the event
- eventual report of a visitor through organisator.
Pierre Buyle a écrit :
> I have already spoked about it but without many reaction. I'm
> currently working on a a blueprint for events ''promotion'' on the
> website at https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-belgium/+spec/website-events
> For me, requirements gathering (users stories on the wiki page) is
> complete. But I need YOUR feedback on this point. So please, take the
> time to visit the blueprint on LP, read what's there, follow the link
> to the wiki page and do the same. Then either report here or in the
> wiki to let me know what you think.
> PS: I'll also appreciate any feedback or experience report on
> implementing these features with Drupal if you have any.
> mongolito404, king of the mongolian people
More information about the ubuntu-be