[Ubuntu-be] [website] Feedback request

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 07:30:02 BST 2009

Hi,

I have already spoked about it but without many reaction. I'm currently
working on a a blueprint for events ''promotion'' on the website at
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-belgium/+spec/website-events
For me, requirements gathering (users stories on the wiki page) is complete.
But I need YOUR feedback on this point. So please, take the time to visit
the blueprint on LP, read what's there, follow the link to the wiki page and
do the same. Then either report here or in the wiki to let me know what you
think.

PS: I'll also appreciate any feedback or experience report on implementing
these features with Drupal if you have any.

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people