[Ubuntu-be] Suggestie voor Dipro Mechelen...

Cedric Janssens decirc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 20:28:00 BST 2008

In other Dipro, past years, another cool thing was done.
We've installed Ubuntu on some computers just bought by people in the expo.
I've even installed Ubuntu on a visitor's laptop, without backup (but
with agreement), reduced the size of the windows partition, installed
Ubuntu, import data from Windows and DualBoot working.
Nice demo.

cEd