[Ubuntu-be] The Intrepid Ibex is coming! Install parties, Dipro fairs, press release.

Bruno De Bondt bruno at indymedia.be
Mon Oct 13 21:27:32 BST 2008

Hello!

> After the release parties for the Gutsy and Hardy releases, the plan for
> Intrepid is to organise (smaller) local install parties. If you have
> planned such an event, please add it to the wiki [1] so others can join
> in. You may also want to announce it to this list. We have a special
> website [2] aimed at the visitors of the parties where updates and new
> events will be posted.

Voilà:

- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ReleaseParty/Intrepid/Bxl
- http://www.indymedia.be/en/node/29900

Our party is taking place on the first Sunday after Intrepid's release,
November 2nd in Brussels (more details on the wiki). You're all welcome
to party, to help with installations, to have a chat, ...

talk to you soon,
- bruno