[Ubuntu-be] Planet Ubuntu-be ?

mongolito404 mongolito404 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:27:25 GMT 2008

The Aggregator module in Drupal looks like this
http://ubuntu-be.org/aggregator. Any registred member can get the admin
right to add/remove feeds, defines feed category (one for each language ?)
and allowed HTML tags (with the the current default configuration, some post
are hard to read.).

2008/11/13 Cedric Janssens <decirc at gmail.com>

> Indeed, Planet is easy to configure...
>
> http://www.pingouin-barbu.info/planet/
>
> This is my first test... on the same server as ubuntu-be.org
>
> So, we'll need either three (four ?) planets, either a trilingual
> (fourlingual) planet....
>
> Personnaly, the two choice seems cool.
>
> But, I propose to open a page on the wiki and put the RSS links you want to
> see on the planet(s) ?
>
> This is still a test.
>
> After this test, we'll see if we'll integrate it or not.
>
> For the feeds, the syntax is
>
> [http://url of the rss feed]
> name = name of the feeder
> face = if you want to put a picture (hackergoshi) of the feeder
> facewidth = width of the pic
> faceheight = height of the pic
>
> I will centralize them in a config on the server and cron it 6 times a day.
>
> Regards
> Cedric

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people