[Ubuntu-be] KBC Business

Cedric Janssens decirc at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:55:09 BST 2008

If you can, close your bank account, go to Axa (they were not compatible
with Linux, but they knew it and they've just implemented a new version,
specially for Linux/Mac users).

So, the best way (if possible) : close your account, and explain them you
are closing it due to lack of Linux Compatibility.
Open an account at Axa, and explain them you are opening it thanks to their
Linux Compatibility :=)

cEd

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Steven Leeman <steven at leeman.be> wrote:

> Don't worry even "vista" is not supported by KBC :-)
>
> http://www.mouseover.be/2008/03/08/8-usability-errors-de-vernieuwde-kbc-online-banking/
>

> Op 28 mei 2008 12:30 heeft Bram Biesbrouck <b at beligum.org> het volgende
> geschreven:

>> met
>> >
>> > is this the infamous "Isabel" application?
>>
>> No, I guess not. Although it's probably linked to it, it's
>> another "more-secure" way of logging into their website.
>> I received an "eBusiness Card" (smartcard) that I need to plug into the
>> USB-reader to log into the website.
>>

>> --

Inscrivez-vous à un réseau social si ce n'est déjà fait :
http://www.viadeo.com/invitation/cedric.janssens
http://www.linkedin.com/in/cjanssens