[Ubuntu-be] KBC Business

mongolito404 mongolito404 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:34:55 BST 2008

To me the best is to mail their commercial support (not the technical
one) complaining about mandatory updates incompatible with your
system, tell them you were a (business) client priori to their choice
to support Windows only customer and ask them what is compensation for
them kicking you out of their service. All done in a friendly email.

2008/5/28 Bram Biesbrouck <b at beligum.org>:
> On Wednesday 28 May 2008 12:18:47 Steven Leeman wrote:
>> 2008/5/28 Bram Biesbrouck <b at beligum.org>:
>> > Beste cliënt,
>> > KBC-Online for Business met beveiliging eBusiness Card is compatibel met
>> > PC (Windows) en in combinatie met Internet Explorer. Op de website
>> > www.kbc.be/welkom worden alle vereiste stappen die moeten uitgevoerd
>> > worden
>> > voor de installatie weergegeven. Apple wordt niet ondersteund en Linux
>> > wordt
>> > helaas ook niet ondersteund door KBC net zoals zijn tientallen
>> > UNIX-varianten.
>>
>> is this the infamous "Isabel" application?
>
> No, I guess not. Although it's probably linked to it, it's
> another "more-secure" way of logging into their website.
> I received an "eBusiness Card" (smartcard) that I need to plug into the
> USB-reader to log into the website.

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people