[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu CD's

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Wed May 28 08:11:41 BST 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 08:58, Ivan Flo wrote:
> Maybe I didn't express myself quit as good as I tryed...

As a native Dutch speaker, you try to express yourself in a foreign
language, in writing. Some subtle nuances got lost in translation. Don't
worry about it.

> On the other hand, there are some guys/girlls who playing with the
> commands/GUI as it was a game...

But, but, but... do you mean it isn't???
ZOMG!!! What have I been wasting my time with all these years? ;-)
(just kidding)

> It was not in my entention to offend people neither the community.

none taken :)

--
Amedee