[Ubuntu-be] Getting a new Website

Ivan Flo Ivan at hetmosterdzaadje.be
Tue May 27 07:49:29 BST 2008

Hi,

As I'm new, sorry re-invent the "hot water tub".
Giving 'beginners lessons' in Ubuntu, Syntrawest / West-Vlaanderen.
I'm willing to help with the website.

My suggestion, is there an agreement to take responsibillity for a part of the website.
In my experience this workflow is better:
a responsebility person delegating the different teams of the website. A team is maybe 1 person?
Therefore it is mandatory that we make our goals in reaching the audience/readers of the website...

Do I speak yebberish?

Met voorname groet

Ivan Flo
www.HetMosterdzaadje.be