[Ubuntu-be] Getting a new Website

Sander Van der Maelen sander.vandermaelen at gmail.com
Mon May 26 21:15:49 BST 2008

Hi,

I'm willing to give a hand with this. I'm familiar with Drupal - but I'm not
a mastah - so I suppose I could be used to copy texts from the old
website/the main Ubuntu website. I'm unavailable until June 17th, but
afterwards I'd like to take a look at my schedule and meet you guys.
Saturday is fine by me. (I'm from Ghent btw - just to let you know to set a
central meeting point if we get a team together).

Cheers,
Sander.

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 10:06 PM, Pierre Buyle <
mongolito404+ubuntu-be op gmail.com <mongolito404%2Bubuntu-be op gmail.com>>

Check it out now: http://sandervdm.blogspot.com