[Ubuntu-be] antwerp fair next sunday

Mark Van den Borre mark at markvdb.be
Mon May 19 10:08:08 BST 2008

Hi,

If we want a fair booth in Antwerp next Sunday 2008/05/25, I need a
confirmation from three people that they will be there by Thursday
evening. One of you should have previous fair experience. The list has
produced one 100% confirmation so far: Thijs DL.

Thijs, some hints if you want to find more volunteers:
* Make sure people understand what is expected from them
* Contact potential volunteers in the most personal way you can: real
life > phone > IM > forum private message > public forum message > ...
* Ask potential volunteers for other people's names. Ask them to
personally pass the proposal to two friends.

Sincerely,

Mark Van den Borre
--
Mark Van den Borre