[Ubuntu-be] One Day Drupal Sprint - We Need You

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 15:25:32 BST 2008

Sorry, I hit the ENTER button while typing my message. But I guess
everybody understood that we have choosen to meet on Saturday July the
19th. Everybody is welcome, but it is time to fix a date and every
announced participant has posted his preference on the Doodle. Now we
still have to fix a place. If it is ok for everybody, the IndyMedia's
office at Bruxelles should be fine.

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people