[Ubuntu-be] Filmpjes belgische release party herk de stad

Stani spe.stani.be at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 13:43:55 BST 2008

Hi Ben,

Great idea. This remembered me omnisio where you can synchronize the
presentation with the slides:
http://www.omnisio.com/ubuntubenelux/massaal-fotos-bewerken-met-phatch-01-stani

Unfortunately I don't have the time to do this for the other speakers.
If they are interested in doing this, they can:
- upload their slides as pdf to www.slideshare.com
- synchronize them with the video on www.omnisio.com

In case you do this, please contact me to use the ubuntubenelux
account (password) so everything is centralized.

Greetings,

Stani

http://pythonide.stani.be