[Ubuntu-be] Updates on the Drupal Website

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 11:15:29 BST 2008

Hi,

During this week some of you registered on the new website and work
has continued for content creation and translation.

I reused the ubuntu-be.org Launchpad project to open bugs for the
website to help any one interested to track what is needed before
going public. See
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-belgium/+bugs?field.tag=website

If you think you can help with on of these 'bugs' (I would like to
call them 'tickets'), feel free to assign it to you and start working.
For content creation/edition, you need to be registered on the
(Drupal) website and an administrator (currently Bruno and I) needs to
assign you the "page editor" role. I will try to do it if I see
somebody assigned to a content related bug. Please specify your Drupal
user (if not obvious) in a bug comment to ease my task. Also,I you
don't hear about me after registering for a bug, don't be shy and mail
me (or Bruno, or the mailing list).

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people