[Ubuntu-be] [Fwd: Ubuntu Mug]

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Thu Jan 17 20:17:59 GMT 2008

Nog promo spul van ubuntu-de:

-------Doorgestuurd bericht-------
Van: Julius Bloch <juliux at ubuntu-de.org>
Antwoordadres: Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts
<loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com>
Aan: Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts
<loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com>
Onderwerp: Ubuntu Mug
Datum: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:25:50 +0100

Hi,
the german LocoTeam plans to produce some Ubuntu mugs.
They are not yet produced, so other LocoTeam has the chance to get also
some for a good price;) (One mug will be cheaper and cheaper if we
produce more and more)

Here are some facts about the mug:
- white mug withe the normal ubuntu logo
- the print is dishwasher safe
- height 91mm
- caliber 77mm
- volume ca 0,25l

They will be ready for shiping from germany at the beginning of march.

So if you or your LoCoTeammeber are interesting let me know until next
week Wednesday(23.1.2008).

regards

julius
-------Doorgestuurd bericht-------