[Ubuntu-be] document freedom day

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Tue Feb 26 21:51:51 GMT 2008

Op dinsdag 26-02-2008 om 12:44 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Bruno De
Bondt:
> - Are there people here who would to help with this: contribute to the
> FAQ, interviews, ... or do you have suggestions on who we should
> interview about this?

      * someone from the OpenDoc Society Belgium (e.g. Machteld
        Garrels?)
      * Peter Strickx from FedICT (who wants to standardise the federal
        government on open document formats), also see
        <http://belgif.be/>
      * someone from FFII ?
      * URGent (university radio) uses Fluendo to stream in Ogg Vorbis
        (as well as MP3 & WMA), maybe someone there has something
        interesting to tell that people at the public radio/TV should
        hear?  ;)
      * ...?

--
Jan Claeys