[Ubuntu-be] New Member

Tim Thaens thaens.tim at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:56:49 GMT 2008

Hi All,

I just signed up at this mailing list, and I was asked to introduce myself
in a new mail to this mailinglist, so here goes:

Well, I'm a 24 (almost 25) year old guy, from Peer (Limburg). I graduated
last year as master of elektronics with the option ICT from the KHLim.
I've been using ubuntu for a year or 2-3 now, and have been thinking for a
long time to join the community. I waited until now, just because I didn't
had a lot of time before. And I also found this belgian community just
today. I'm was at FOSDEM, and got into a talk with one of the crew of the
hardy release party and thats how I found out about this community.

Well, what's more to say about me? I don't realy know, I you want to know
something more, just ask.

Greetz

Spippo