[Ubuntu-be] [Fwd: Ubuntu Mug]

Rob Van Dyck rob.van.dyck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 07:31:09 GMT 2008

Hi Jens,

Thanx for your concern, point taken, now let us hope not too many
people pick up on your idea ;-).
I think the risk is not too high, considering we are dealing with
small amounts of money and the changes made on the wiki are mailed to
several persons (who would hopefully pull the alarm bell :-), plus I
also regularly check the wiki, and I would notice a change in my bank
account number.

Being able to change content on a wiki is an advantage and a
disadvantage ... you have to have some good faith in your users. I
could have also opted to put it only here on the mailinglist, but then
you would have the problem of people who are not following our
mailinglist that want to order stuff and still need the number.

Kind regards,
Rob.