[Ubuntu-be] [ISW] Workshop: Linux beginners workshop (13/03/2008 @ Louvain)

Andy Airey airey.andy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 19:09:56 GMT 2008

Hi,

A student organisation from our school - KHLeuven dept. G&T[1] (formerly
known as REGA) - called ISW[2] (Informatica Studenten Werking) is organising
another workshop on Linux together with Ulyssis[3]. They will be using
Ubuntu 7.10 to show the students linux's capabilities.

The President of this organisation asked me if maybe one of you guys would
be interested in talking about the OS, thus not guiding the students through
the workshop but maybe some kind of presentation as an introduction?

As it is in Leuven, maybe some ubuntu-be people from Leuven could come over
and see what we're doing, I'm sure they'll have no problem with that. (the
more, the merrier ;-))

The workshop will take place in the school on thursday 13/03 at 19:00. All
the info on the workshop and how to get there can be found in the blog
entry[4].

Kind Regards,

Andy Airey

[1] http://khleuven.be/