[Ubuntu-be] Why Linux Doesn't Spread - the Curse of Being Free

Kevin Elaerts kevin.elaerts at telenet.be
Thu Feb 21 17:59:20 GMT 2008

I totally agree with this, finally my dad has seen the last straw in his
struggles with fucked up microsoft machines and the fact that I can't
even fix many off them anymore, cause I'm almost totally kicked off from
using that very bad system.

I once knew every aspect off that other OS for doing maintenance, now
I've forgotten them all, but I know a lot off Unix-tools instead and my
dad sees it to and we are now using and assessing it in our home
environment.