[Ubuntu-be] Introducting myself

Ben Bridts ben at bridts.be
Wed Feb 20 15:31:38 GMT 2008

Tom Van Braeckel wrote:
> Op woensdag 20-02-2008 om 14:56 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef David Art:
>
>> My English isn't perfect. My mother tongue is French.
>>

> Good to know and a reminder for everyone: don't talk Dutch/French on the
> mailing list !

"This Ubuntu Belgium list is mainly used for coordination & organisation
of local Ubuntu-activities in Belgium. *We use English as our /lingua
franca/, but if you can't write or understand English, you can use
Dutch, French or German too. *

For support questions in your own language, please use the ubuntu-nl,
ubuntu-fr, ubuntu-de or ubuntu-users (English) lists, or go to the web
forums of these groups."

So you should write english if you can, but if you can't you can still
join the discussions.